Massons Healthcare is a privately owned, family operated Australian company based in Knoxfield, Melbourne providing orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) clinical patient care, CFAB (central fabrication) manufactured devices, wholesale and retail products and services. During this unpredictable and challenging time, our team continues to stay active in the medical device industry, supporting and servicing your O&P needs.
Massons Healthcare has a team of qualified clinicians (Orthotist/Prosthetists) who attend to the orthotic and prosthetic needs of patients at our Knoxfield clinic in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. The clinicians measure, fit, and adjust custom made and off-the-shelf O&P devices for clients based on individual needs and provide the necessary patient education. Our clinicians are service providers for funding agencies including:
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- SWEP (State-Wide Equipment Program)
- TAC (Transport Accident Commission)
- DVA (Department of Veterans Affairs)
Massons Healthcare are clinical providers for major private health insurance funding agencies and partner with different health professionals to obtain the best clinical outcomes.
Our CFAB Manufacturing Team offers efficient production and supply of custom orthotic and prosthetic devices including foot orthotics(insoles), AFOs (ankle foot orthoses), KAFOs (knee ankle foot orthoses), footwear, helmets, spinal bracing, below-knee prosthetic sockets and above-knee prosthetic sockets.
Our Wholesale Product Division is involved in the importation and distribution of orthotic, prosthetic and other allied health related supplies throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the surrounding Asia Pacific regions.
We have an online retail shop, offering a large range of O&P healthcare and rehabilitation supplies to individuals and families. Our retail products are frequently updated to ensure the public has 24/7 access to shop online for our healthcare supplies, wherever they are.
We extensively use O&P specific CAD CAM (Computer Aided Design Computer Aided Manufacturing) systems which allow Massons to:
- Efficiently and accurately store patient files
- Create 3D digital files rather than casting patients in plaster
- Increased accuracy of patient files
- Decreased turnaround time from casting to fitting
- Make central fabrication a low cost and accessible proposition for clinicians and O&P companies
Through manufacturing partner support and internal training programs, we have the knowledge to answer any question about the products we sell and how to use them. Through our wholesale division, we sell and support products from international manufacturers, including:
- WillowWood USA (prosthetic liners, components and CAD CAM)
- MD Orthopaedics USA (Ponseti clubfoot boots and bars)
- Roboticom Italy (7 axis robotic carvers)
- FIOR & GENTZ Germany (orthotic joint technology)
- C-Pro Direct UK (ADM club foot boots)
- Voxelcare Spain (CAD CAM foot orthotics)
- OrthoEurope UK (prosthetic and orthotic components)
- Orfit Belgium (high temperature sheet plastics)
- AFT Germany (O&P workshop and machinery supplies)
- AFT Belgium (EVA and covering materials)
- OKM Spain (O&P materials)
- Click Medical USA (O&P adjustable closure systems)
- ST&G USA (O&P components and materials)
- Bort Medical Germany (off the shelf soft bracing)
Orfit High Temperature Plastics workshops with Massons Healthcare
Tailoring each solution, whether it be related to our clinical service, CFAB department, wholesale or retail division is important, and we are happy to discuss your queries and educate you about our products and services.
Massons Healthcare is a registered AOPA (Australian Orthotic Prosthetic Association) Corporate Partner. We also support Limbs4Life Australia and a range of other industry, community support organisations and initiatives across the regions we service.
Alan Tudge’s (MP, Federal Member for Aston, Minister for Education and Youth) visit of our Knoxfield facility at Massons Healthcare, in March 2021
Video produced by Alan Tudge’s team in Melbourne, after his tour of Massons Healthcare’s Knoxfield headquarters in March 2021
Simon Yap - Massons Healthcare
Massons promotes clubfoot education & awareness:
Massons featured in the local Knox City Council magazine, August 2020
Learn more about us in our company profile